Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And for my NEXT trick

I used to be very creative. Read: USED TO be. *forlorn sigh* To venture onto Etsy is to only kick my creative ego while it's already down. Thank goodness for other people and their patterns!!!

This is really more for me than you but if you get anything out of it then awesome!!!

This is essentially a wish list in progress of items that I hope to someday make:


Koala granny square pattern that I would LOVE to make into a blanket. Crochetroo - your work is so awesome!



When I actually complete my 1st amigurumi, this sweet little mermaid is at the top of my list for dolls that I want to do. I LOVE her!!! Owlishly - your work is incredible!


Elephants are SO awesome and my favorite animals right up there with giraffes. Jaravee - It's only a matter of time until I'm getting this pattern from you!

No comments: